Mosler Safe and File Cabinet
- 2 forms of locking mechanisms,
- Key and a combination.
- 4 cabinet drawers.
- Two layers of protection.
33X24 1/2×53 3/4
Safes given a U.L. TL-15 rating have all passed standardized tests defined in UL Standard 687 using the same tools and usually the same group of testing engineers.Construction Requirements
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock. In addition, these safes may be provided with UL Listed High Security electronic locks which MUST be rated “Type 1”.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1″ open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4″ penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- One hole 1/4″ or less, to accommodate electrical conductors arranged to have no direct view of the door or locking mechanism.
Contact for pricing – 877.653.5252