Steel Plate Safes – Hamilton Safe
“Hamilton has been building steel plate safes for over 40 years. There’s no menu to choose from….. Our own factories and engineers allow us to design and manufacture a custom safe to fit your security storage needs.”
- TL15 and TL30
- 1″ or equivalent steel plate
- TL15=1″, TL30=1¾”
- Solid steel, rectangular bolts
- Mechanical relocker included to provide a secondary defense
- Teller Receiver
- Square Chest
- Portable Vaults
Safes given a U.L. TL-15 rating have all passed standardized tests defined in UL Standard 687 using the same tools and usually the same group of testing engineers.Construction Requirements
- U.L. listed Group II, 1 or 1R combination lock. In addition, these safes may be provided with UL Listed High Security electronic locks which MUST be rated “Type 1”.
- 750 lbs. minimum or comes with instructions for anchoring in a larger safe, concrete blocks or on the premises where used.
- Body walls of material equivalent to at least 1″ open hearth steel with a minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- Walls fastened in a manner equivalent to continuous 1/4″ penetration weld of open hearth steel with minimum tensile strength of 50,000 P.S.I.
- One hole 1/4″ or less, to accommodate electrical conductors arranged to have no direct view of the door or locking mechanism.
Contact for pricing – 877.653.5252