Construction requirements are identical to the TL-15 above. Tests are essentially the same as the TL-15 tests except for the net working time. Testors are allowed 30 minutes and a few more tools (abrasive cutting wheels and power saws) to help them gain entrance. The label signifies the testors were unable to open the door or make a 6″ square opening entirely through the door or front face within 30 minutes. Keep in mind these engineers have the manufacturing blue prints and can disassemble the safe being tested before the test begins to see how it works. They know their stuff. TL-30 x 6 – The TL-30 (30-minute) test is conducted on all six (6) sides of the safe.
You work in a supermarket, jewellery store, hospital or bank, and have a variety of valuables that require protection. But building a strong room necessitates a complicated installation, and requires extra space and floors capable of bearing a very heavy load. You need a flexible security solution that can offer both strength and convenience.
GVX from Fichet-Bauche offers burglary protection with a compact and lightweight safe composed of thin, reinforced panels and multiple small components that are flat-packed to make transport, assembly and installation easy.
- Similar degree of protection as a vault room
- Flat-packed for easy to transportation and installation in a variety of locations
- Lightweight panels for floors which cannot bear heavy loads
- Designed to accommodate shelves or columns of compartments from the E30 or 530 FX ranges
- Equipped to be fitted with thermal and impact sensors
- Choice of 6 sizes ranging from 1,000 to 2,155 litres
- EN 1300-certified mechanical, combination or electronic locks (M3B, Nectra, Moneo, GSL 1000)
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 for Environmental Management Systems